house of famous-starz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday, December 8 meeting @ 7:00p.m

3 posters

Go down

Saturday, December 8 meeting @ 7:00p.m Empty Saturday, December 8 meeting @ 7:00p.m

Post  Glamour Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:58 am

This is supposed to be a site where we let things out...right? Ok
I have a few questions
1. Why wasn’t anyone at the meeting on Saturday night?
2. Where was mother couture and retro?
3. Why didn’t anyone call and give a heads up?
4. Wasn't there a posting on Nov 20 @ 4:48 p.m. stating that the meeting will be held in Cockeysville at 7?

What I am trying to understand is why was there only 5 girls including myself there and no mother was present!
Honestly if this is suppose to be a family this is one messed up family. "Famous" Ladies are supposed to be big sisters to the "Stars", and our headline is ignorant! We are all beautiful young women and with a headline like that....how would people know. Another thing why is the song on our homepage? Come on now again...lets take a vote on the song, and the headline.
I think before we vote on a brother and sister house lets make sure our house has everything together, how can we add more people we all our us haven’t even met, hell I haven’t even met the mother in person nor held a phone convo with her.
I think untill we have a handbook we need to post some type of contact info on this site. Krys started the list and some have added thier info, if you havent yet please do so.

This is
Glamour
Thanks for your time!
Muahz

Glamour

Back to top Go down

Saturday, December 8 meeting @ 7:00p.m Empty Re: Saturday, December 8 meeting @ 7:00p.m

Post  misskrys Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:10 pm

For those not too familiar with the navigation of this forum, to put your information in the right place, follow these directions:

Click HOME at the top of the page
Click MEMBERS on the list
Click "Please add info..." post
Click "CITER" in the box in the of the post

This allows you to reply to the post with your information : )

luv.
Miss Krys aka Deelishis
misskrys
misskrys

Back to top Go down

Saturday, December 8 meeting @ 7:00p.m Empty 2 all members from mother couture

Post  Mother Couture Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:50 pm

I JUST MOVED I HAVE NO HOUSE PHONE OR COMPUTER SO IT WASNT A WAY FOR ME TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE...
GLAMOUR AS FAR AS THE SONG WE HAVE A MEAN SWAGGA AND IF NE ONE DONT LIKE IT THEY CAN GO TO HELL
ITS NOT ABOUT BEING ELEGANT TO ME...OKAY YES WE ARE A FAMILY AND YES WE ARE ROLE MODELS BUT WE DONT HAVE TO BE ALL SPIRITUAL AND SHIT WE CAN BE COOL BUT WHEN ITS TIME TO BE SERIOUS WE WILL BUT..... NE WAY I APOLOGIZE ABOUT THE MEETING... I AM REALLY SORRY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MAD I AM AT MYSELF... SO UNTIL I GET A HOUSE PHONE AND STUFF THE MEETINGS WILL BE ON HOLD SORRY BABIES....

LOVE MOTHER COUTURE
Mother Couture
Mother Couture
Admin

https://houseoffamous-starz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saturday, December 8 meeting @ 7:00p.m Empty Re: Saturday, December 8 meeting @ 7:00p.m

Post  Glamour Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:07 pm

And you say you are a "Mother" ha...that was funny. I am not spiritual I mean just because I am not Rude or Degrading myself that makes me "Spiritual", then ha {Spiritual Famous} is my new name! For the record there is a number of girls that Disagree with that song. I am just the only one that spoke out about it![i]

Its Glamour Ooops I mean Its SPIRITUAL hahaha

Glamour

Back to top Go down

Saturday, December 8 meeting @ 7:00p.m Empty Let Me Just Say Summin....

Post  misskrys Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:54 pm

Oooh I kinda like that. "Spiritual Famous" It has a little ring to it... call ya SPF for short cuz you're trying to protect the mind of those whom we're suppose to be role models for. I can roll wit it. Wait... let me get that. Come on, DEELISHIS?? Let me get that Glamour!

As for the song, it doesn't say "Mean Swagger", it says "Insecure & Ignorant". That's the kinda song you sing and dance with ya friends about, not a song that should represent who you are (or who we are as a house). It's not about being elegant or spiritual ... we don't need a symphony orchestra or hymns on our page, just something with some class (which is exactly what that song has NONE of).

Most importantly though: What kind of mother tells a member of the house to go to hell?? I can't even be mad at Glamour if she really would've went off about the damn trashy house song.

It seems that the truth is coming out though - this house is not about us coming together and being role models and volunteering and really becoming friends so that we can better ourselves and help each other. This house seems to be built on one thing: STUNTIN. We are suppose to stunt for Paradox, stunt in Balls, and anything else that can make other people jealous. It's like a popularity contest and because underage people can help stunt in Paradox, they're permitted to join the house (no offense).

Here's some REAL: I have enough friends to stunt with .... I'm Stunt 101. I don't need to try to make people jealous or get more haters. The thing about popularity is that it has to first come from within. If you don't like yourself and need popular people around to make you feel popular, you're goin at it backwards. Everyone knows that pretty bitches roll together, it's not coincidence, it's confidence. When you're confident about yourself, you attract confident people and people want to be around you. It works visa versa for insecurity....

The only "haters" I have are people that don't know me or those jealous of my confidence. They try to bring me down, sure, but I pull myself back up. Sometimes I use my friends as crutches, but it really comes from within. Anyone who knows me, likes me, and that's not bragging - it's real. If you exude positive energy, it comes back to you. But if your motto in life is, "I don't like that bitch" and you build your self esteem on how many people are jealous of you??? You will be easily forgotten when they find someone better than you to hate on and you end up trying twice as hard to regain their attention so who's really in control? That't the biggest problem with people today (especially in the Black community). People are sooooo damn worried about what everyone else thinks, they waste their lives living up to other people's standards. We buy shiny necklaces and expensive cars before we buy a house or pay our child support. WTF is goin on?? What we need to do is stop trying to one-up the next person and start thinking on a whole new realm. Stop being jealous and using the energy to hate ... instead use it to inspire you to get off your ass and do something with that excuse you call a life.

Youth already have enough negative energy around, suckin up all the air. What's the reason for us getting together to stir up drama from the negativity we already know? for what? To stunt? I can stunt on my own time. Look, to any girl who wants to listen, my goal is to help you find your inner strength and be that friend you can lean on when you need a friend and just shoot the shit with when you're bored or need to talk without fear of being judged. I'll let you know when I think you can do better and I'll be there applauding when you do well. Sure we can stunt when we want to... or go to McDs at 6 in the evening still in our pjs... or go to the mall in long johns n Ugg Boots with a Yankees cap on because we're tryin to catch ya girl cheatin (been there done that). Regardless of the situation, who's around, or what I have on, I carry myself with pride, dignity, and confidence.... and you should too. If you already do that, lets roll. If you want to be able to that, but need a lil reassurance til you got it, let's roll. But if you're about drama and the only thing you care about is how the people around you "make" you look and feel... keep it moving cuz I don't have the time nor energy.

Learn. Laugh. Love.

Miss Krys aka Famous Deelishis aka Spiritual Famous lol
misskrys
misskrys

Back to top Go down

Saturday, December 8 meeting @ 7:00p.m Empty responding and giving out rants ...

Post  Mother Couture Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 pm

i never told her to go to hell well i didnt mean it to any house members i am saying ne one outside of the house can go to hell...

Famous Deelishes: God mother ; you have the right to call meetings and act out as a mother when mothers arent present!!!

Famous Glamour: Event Planner: you plan all events whenever needed

Famous Seduction: Event Planner

Famous Disney: God mother: You also have the right to call meetings and act out as amother when mothers arent present!!!

i dont have a number where u can reach me at but whenever i get near a computer i also log on to this just reply please

Mother Couture

ALSO WE NEED ANOTHER ACTIVE MOTHER SO NE ONE WHO WANTS TO FILL THE POSTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
Mother Couture
Mother Couture
Admin

https://houseoffamous-starz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum